Maca has tagged me with one of those ‘meme’ thingies that come in handy when you’ve nothing else to write about.
So, five weird habits of mine:
1. If I’ve had a few, before I go to sleep I always try and count the number of drinks I’ve had. The intention is to work out how bad my hangover is going to be.
2. When I’m speaking, I have a rather annoying, but weird nonetheless, habit of not finishing my
3. I suffer from Countdown syndrome with people’s names. When I see a person’s name written down, I rearrange the letters in my head to see if I can make a word or phrase out of them.
4. When I’m out running I don’t listen to music, but there is one song that rarely leaves my head. It is 25 or 6 to 4 by Chicago, sometimes spliced with Don’t Fear the Reaper by Blue Oyster Cult.
5. I get to sleep at night by naming 11 players from each side in the Premiership, running through the teams in alphabetical order. By the time I get to Chelsea I’m already dozing off.
I’ll not bother naming anyone else to be tagged. If you have a blog and you’re reading this, consider yourself tagged.